Skip to main content

FIRST STEP FOR YOUR DREAM HEALTH

There's a veritably beautiful saying' The secret of your future is hidden in your diurnal routine' Hey Guys, drink back to my channel. moment we're going to talk about a morning routine which have been following for times It's an overall development routine Not only limited to your skin and hair Mental development and from which tête-à-tête I achieved my pretensions And you'll also do And you know what is the stylish thing It's a veritably easy routine And everyone can follow it I will tell you further about that A good morning routine starts last night If you have eaten too important heavy and junk food Gas and headache problem coming day Morning gets lazy Not a productive perfect day So try to eat home food If you want a productive day and eat 2- 3 hours before you sleep My day starts around 6- 630 AM I can not say you to wake up at 4 or 430O'clock The strict routine of the Army Because typically it does not follow Can not do fake But yes sleep of 6 to 8 hours is a pillar of a productive day For good skin You'll remain active each- day The mind will work sharp So sleep is veritably important You do not have to miss 1st step for good skin and hair health drink 1 litre of water as soon as you wake over 1 glass of that water how to drink independently from complete 1 litre You'll drink from a bobby vessel Improves your digestion and according to Ayurveda
It balances all these Vata, Pitta, and Kapha trouble veritably good for your body function You can drink the rest of the water from any glass bottle and after half an hour when you get fresh 1 drink 1 mug of water Lukewarm water use to add half bomb in it thrice a week and on indispensable days I take neem water which is veritably important Neem is good for your dandruff and reduces body heat Coming step is the most important step in your morning routine which is' Brain Training' Whether you do not do the drill for 30 twinkles Whether you do not do the contemplation for 15 twinkles 10 nanosecond brain training is veritably important what you have to do? lay down in Shavasana either on the bed or copulate your purpose is to relax your body Just play any song on YouTube Sound vibration, which relaxes you either you play Om Namo Shiva, Lord Ram song, or Allah song You can play anyone Which gives you positive energy Keep the phone 2- 3 bases down from you Chants will play Keep your eyes unrestricted Relax the body Concentrate your centre of the mind Lay down for 10 twinkles And It'll make you positive gleam will come to your face you will be concentrated And yes anxiety and stress problem will reduce After that, I take a fruit either banana or apple Because I've to have my coffee I do not drink coffee empty stomach redundant of coffee is bad I take low- calorie coffee whose form is given below Now If you wanna come successful in your life Either YouTuber or model either you wan na come a gamer, mastermind, or anything you can not miss these way which is called' Scheduling' which is veritably important Any task I do in the day I write down that task What is its benefit? Like I've to make roll, jotting script for YouTube, Video calling What can you do? If you are youthful If you are in council or academy So you can write like' Have to complete its syllabus' As well If my passion is to come a YouTuber So have to learn YouTube vids for 1 hour for editing If you wanna come a gamer so which are forthcoming 2022 games Which has good compass and easy you have to write everything in that either you have to go to play or vend Everything has to be listed A thing has made for the day It's short term thing You know what is the long term thing Because you have a destination so one works hard to reach a destination so one day you'll reach there If you do not have a destination No schedule So you will not reach anywhere after that, a home drill Which I do not do further than 30 twinkles What and how Everything is given in details there are lots of benefits of drill you stay active Metabolism remains good confident You look good in clothes and numerous other effects Now, the 1st step of the shower routine which is tone- fixing which is veritably important Boys hairs increases But facial hairs increases faster than that If you're tone prepped Well kept It gives positive energy and look confident If you come seedy you have long hairs and a beard you must have seen it brings negative energy So I maintain the beard every 4- 5 days trim in every 10- 12 days because It increases the tone- confidence And when you are well kept It brings positivity What do I do? Let me explain to you the routine first of all, I take' Transparent gel' Why? because you know if you are setting at home It should not cut wrong you can see where are you cutting and no wrong cut What after that Razor While you are opting razor Let me tell you 2- 3 effects It should have a double blade And it should have lubricant, you can read before buying So that It can glide and cut your beard fluently which bone
I'm using tête-à-tête? King C. Gillette When you have set the beard You can give an icing round Or splash with cold water Which will close your pores First I take a shower that's throughout the time I bath from cold water good for restraint, head, skin, and everything What after that? Shampoo when I use soap I apply body marshland with soap body marshland which should be salicylic acid And gently rub with a loofah wetlands both after 1 nanosecond After that, I apply conditioner have to keep conditioner for1.5 to 2 twinkles To not waste the time I do my dental care principally, encounter After that, flossing And lingo scraper It's a good dental routine And you will not smell I also do coconut oil painting pulling 1- 2 times a week For white teeth After shower introductory skincare routine We did the facewash while bathing After that, color and moisturizer And also sunscreen As the conditioner is important for your hair Same ways beard oil painting is important for your beard Take 2- 3 drops massage well and apply it After that, rich in protein breakfast which is veritably important You do not have to skip the breakfast After 30 twinkles of breakfast, I take this vitamin C, E, and Multivitamin tablets how important and on what day? What breakfast I eat everything is given in full- day routine I do not wan na end this routine Without telling you the strategy How I completes all task How to complete all pretensions principally how to be productive I call it imaginary success graduation Like the graduation to reach your pretensions we used to do schoolwork we were hysterical of the schoolteacher There's a imaginary schoolteacher in between And there's a thing above If I do not complete the effects I wrote in the schedule schoolteacher will say you can not move further you can not move to the coming graduation so this way I completed all the task If I complete also the schoolteacher will let me go ahead If not schoolteacher will say' do better coming day' if not You'll be 2 step back That's the strategy I follow to be productive always So musketeers everything about important morning routine The products I talked about Links are in the description You can buy If you wish to If you liked the videotape also do like, share, and comment Acupressure Health Care Product ACS Acupro Health Care System ACS Wooden Foot Roller for Acupressure, Magnetic Pyramid Power Stress Mat Combo Kit Manual Massager BUY HERE - Swisse Liver Detox (Australia's No.1 Liver Health Product) with High Strength 5000mg Milk Thistle, Turmeric & Choline for Protection Against Fatty Liver, Liver Health and Detox - 60 Tablets BUY LINK- TORE99® 2Pcs 200cc Empty Pill Capsule Bottles Health Products Bottles BUY LINK - Natura Health Products Power Adapt - 60 Capsules BUY LINK - 3nh Plantar FXT Night Splint Plantar Fasciitis Medical Ankle Support Treat Heel Pain Best Foot Pain Relief Orthosis Health Products - BUY LINK -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakistan has officially protested about the joint statement of India and US

WELCOME, Now recently this topic was very much in the news. Pakistan has officially protested about the joint statement of India and US and they fear that preparations are on to send Pakistan back to FATF's gray list and India and US will work together in that. Here you will be able to see Biden Modi Meet Recently when PM Modi went to US, both US and India together issued a joint statement. Many things are written in it, I will show you now. So the sense is open in this statement. There is a mention of Pakistan, there is a mention of terrorism, so now look at the media of Pakistan, their government has given a lot of word about this matter that India US has hanged the sword of ATF by taking statements like this. Again their media is saying this on Pakistan. US India statement Bengals over Pakistan again and therefore the government of Pakistan has also started protesting officially. Regarding this statement, I am able to see here. In the coming few months, most probably this y...

Messi tour goes pan-India; Hyderabad added after Kerala cancellation

The revised plan now ensures Messi's 'GOAT Tour' will span all four corners of India — east (Kolkata), south (Hyderabad), west (Mumbai) and north (New Delhi) — turning it into one of the biggest sporting spectacles ever hosted in the country from Football News, Football Scores, Premier League, La Liga, ISL | The Hindu https://ift.tt/OgunADc